Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belldandy Is Angry
Belldandy Is Angry
She is. Really. I just got V27 of the Dark Horse translation, and on Page 6 is a panel of Angry Belldandy. Not merely irritated, or upset, but truly, icily, *angry,* enough to make Skuld, Urd, and Peorth all gulp and step back. I think this one would even faze Paradox's Full Manifestation. Let's all be glad Doug never managed to upset her like this....
Re: Belldandy Is Angry
I hesitate to ask what or who made her so mad...

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Seems like she's mad at Urd, Skuld, and Peorth for restraining her while they tried to take an angel out of Keiichi. She just goes after him though, and leaves them alone.
Re: re:Belldandy Is Angry
Quote:
Seems like she's mad at Urd, Skuld, and Peorth for restraining her while they tried to take an angel out of Keiichi. She just goes after him though, and leaves them alone.

Even the Almighty would have to pause when Bell is pissed off.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Quote:
Seems like she's mad at Urd, Skuld, and Peorth for restraining her while they tried to take an angel out of Keiichi.
In part, but what really roused her anger was that they were going to take the angel from Keiichi and not place it into another host. That would have killed the angel. Mind you, leaving the angel in Keiichi was slowly killing them both... but there was still time to come up with another solution.
This scene is likely going to give the "Belldandy's a Servitor of Flowers" camp some ammunition...
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Actually, she looked even angrier back in what Dark Horse packaged as Volume 8, Mara Strikes Back! And the terror on Urd's face as she thought, "I'm in for it now... When Belldandy loses it for real..." was so comical. Urd literally fell to her knees in reaction, gasping, when Bell flew off to try salvaging the situation rather than take the time to punish her.
[Image: 001sn8.th.jpg]
Edit: added picture-----
Gentlemen, it has long been my conviction that all citizens should provide services for which their talents best suit them in support of those who have been called to duty. In the case of politicians such as yourselves, that would be target practice.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.