Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two is up
RE: Chapter Two is up
Okay, just for the record, and so as not to make things worse for people, Silverfang got it.

And you can see the other end of the relationship here. (Yes, I posted that eight years ago. Gives you a hint about how intricate and long-term my planning is.)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Since Bob's confirmed it... During prereading, I called this a key scene for the Walk. Nobody commented on the pun.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Given the remark about "Midori-to-be" being briefly mistaken for Rei, does that mean that when Usagi meets Rei, she'll briefly mistake her for Midori? Oh, why did I bother to ask? Of course it does.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
There is, in fact, a note to that effect at the appropriate place in the coming storyline. <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I did not know this was out until just a bit ago. Sorry, Bob! (;^_^)>

Anyhow, I love seeing the butterflies that have been introduced so far. And if you ask me, Usagi wailing on Tuxedo Mask the way she was did not seem the least bit out of character, especially once her first impressions of him were shifted from "Who is that masked man?" to "Who is that weirdo?"

And I'm pretty sure now that Doug has just bought a warehouse full trouble and is passing the savings on to everyone. (My apologies to Megazone, but that was too good not to use Wink )

I can't wait until we start getting the other girls in on things here. Poor, sweet Ami is in desperate need of friends whether she knows it or not, and so are the others. In fact, I can't wait to see how they all react to Doug.
Ummm, bit of an oddity here....

Quote:...a look I've seen more than a few times before on my own face...
Is Doug often looking in a mirror just when the realization that prompts that expression hits him?
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
When you're smart and almost a century old, it's bound to happen once or twice.
I cracked up when I read how Elmer Fudds Days are numbered.
Thanks for the comment and welcome to the boards, Rubel!

Yeah, I had intended a mix of humor and "oh crap, he's a target" for that.
-- Bob

My first thought was: "Oh fudd..."
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Now I'm thinking of one of the unwritten-but-mentioned steps between 12 and 13, where Doug makes a fortune and buys a circus. He was Douglas Q. Sangnoir, ex-millionaire; he owned a mansion and a yacht.

And let me be the second to say "Welcome, Rubel!"
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Oh, no, he's not an ex-millionaire in the Kaleido*Star world.

Well, actually he is, now that I think of it -- he had to stop being a millionaire to be a billionaire. And buying the KaelidoStage didn't wipe him out by a long shot.
-- Bob

That sounds like a story I'd like to read.
It's not so much a story right now as a dev file with the hints of a plot. Maybe I'll post it in full over in Future Steps later; I'll have to think about it.
-- Bob