Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Not a swimming place for Nazis’
‘Not a swimming place for Nazis’
Far-right German lawmaker Alexander Gauland, who has dismissed the Third Reich as an insignificant part of Germany's history (even while he promotes generally similar "values"), stripped down to take a dip in a lake.  Someone swiped his clothing, forcing him to walk home in swim trunks.

Among comments on the article was the following:

Quote:zeemerite wrote: But it was very wrong of the thief to do that. Very wrong.
Hehehehehehe.   Hehehehe.
Hehe.
I will, of course, put a summary of this incident on ATT under "Gone Swimming, Clothes Stolen."  Ach, die Schadenfreude!

Edit: Well, I'll put it on as soon as ATT allows me to log on again, which doesn't seem to be any time soon. It's giving me an error message Bob reported seeing back in late May: "There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again."
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
RE: ‘Not a swimming place for Nazis’
(06-07-2018, 01:01 PM)DHBirr Wrote: Far-right German lawmaker Alexander Gauland, who has dismissed the Third Reich as an insignificant part of Germany's history (even while he promotes generally similar "values"), stripped down to take a dip in a lake.  Someone swiped his clothing, forcing him to walk home in swim trunks.

Among comments on the article was the following:

Quote:zeemerite wrote: But it was very wrong of the thief to do that. Very wrong.
Hehehehehehe.   Hehehehe.
Hehe.
I will, of course, put a summary of this incident on ATT under "Gone Swimming, Clothes Stolen."  Ach, die Schadenfreude!

I'm surprised at whoever swiped his clothes.

Honestly, why give somebody like that additional exposure?

(06-07-2018, 01:01 PM)DHBirr Wrote: Edit: Well, I'll put it on as soon as ATT allows me to log on again, which doesn't seem to be any time soon.  It's giving me an error message Bob reported seeing back in late May:  "There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again."

Clear your cache and cookies, and try again. If that doesn't work, there's a phabricator ticket open somewhere that GethN7 knows about.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown