Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICE kills hundreds..
ICE kills hundreds..
Never Forget.....

[Image: XCNydsal.jpg]

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: ICE kills hundreds..
Large numbers of whom were would-be immigrants.  Of the Third-Class passengers on Titanic, 387 out of 462 men died; 89 out of 165 women; 52 of 79 children.*  "And some, I assume, were good people."

Still, it's anti-Semitic to blame the ice for the sinking (Iceberg — Goldberg; what's the difference?). 

* Numbers taken from Walter Lord's The Night Lives On, 1986.

-----
“We’ve had our differences, but he’s seen the light … and I made sure he moved toward it, instead of coming back.”
Quote:(Iceberg — Goldberg; what's the difference?)
One's ice, the other is gold?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Goldbergs are only made of gold if they've been "Midas-ized."  And, proving that Congress-creatures haven't changed much in over a century, one of those participating in hearings on the loss of Titanic asked for an explanation of what made up icebergs.  It seems he couldn't believe mere ice could've opened up a steel hull.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
(06-20-2018, 09:48 AM)DHBirr Wrote: proving that Congress-creatures haven't changed much in over a century, one of those participating in hearings on the loss of Titanic asked for an explanation of what made up icebergs.  It seems he couldn't believe mere ice could've opened up a steel hull.

Well it only stands to reason, chilled lakes can't break steel plates!

(Even if they totally can, actually. But that's not what happens in the ice crusher for his mixed drinks...)
(06-20-2018, 07:22 AM)DHBirr Wrote: ... (Iceberg — Goldberg; what's the difference?). 

One's more convoluted than the other.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown