Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB HTTPS configuration error?
SB HTTPS configuration error?
Anyone else been getting this recently? I just get an "Insecure Connection" block page when I try to go to SpaceBattles in the past few hours.
RE: SB HTTPS configuration error?
Their https certificate expired a hour ago, I think. Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon, my browser doesn't leave the override to let make poor life choices out where it's easy to get at any more.
EDIT: Now live again!
-Now available with copious trivia!
Not certificate expiration or anything like that -- Comcast was screwed up all over the country yesterday, putting maybe a third of the net offline for a few hours.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Some one tripped over a power supply perhaps? or maybe their PHB decided to make a Pot of Coffee....
Apparently, two lines were cut in two different places; "One between NYC & Chicago, the second between Ashburn & South Carolina."

This is what happens when you decide to save a few dollars and stop paying for redundancy in a system that's designed to have redundancy built into it.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Why am I not surprised that this was caused by Comcast? [/sarcasm]

EDIT: Oh, and I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the appropriate place when that happened.

"Okay, why the hell are all the blinkenlights out? ... SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIITTT!!!"