Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hundreds of Billions of Euro. Ten years investigating. 80 days in court. 6 years ....
Hundreds of Billions of Euro. Ten years investigating. 80 days in court. 6 years ....
.... 6 years in Jail.

Fuck's sake.

These people Grenaded an entire country's economy. An entire fucking country. They are responsible for dozens of suicides. The ruination of thousands and what has been very nearly a lost fucking decade.

And it earns them six years. Oh, and that's before good behaviour and shit gets em out early. 

David Drumm jailed for six years
And another 15 months, suspended

I suggest you listen to these tapes. They will make your blood boil.

Bowe: "The strategy here is, to get them to write a big cheque and they have to support their money, y'know....... If they saw the enormity up front, they might decide they have a choice."

I am reminded of a French revolutionary cry...

Á la lanterne!

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: Hundreds of Billions of Euro. Ten years investigating. 80 days in court. 6 years ....
Money talks, ethics walks. What else is new?
RE: Hundreds of Billions of Euro. Ten years investigating. 80 days in court. 6 years ....
Can you bring civil suit against them for lost potential earnings, now that their complicity has been proven in court?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I think the fact that he's gone to Mountjoy sort of precludes that.

That said, Mountjoy is a fairly... Victorian place at the best of times. For one thing, most of it doesn't have indoor plumbing.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
I'm shocked they didn't just get a fine.