Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of that time of year
End of that time of year
Today's the last full day of our vacation; we'll be back home tomorrow afternoon some time.  It's been a good week, over all, and today's been especially entertaining as a pair of A-10 Warthogs have been playing games with each other overhead on and off all afternoon.  (And I mean literally overhead -- the most recent flyby, just 10 minutes ago, cast their shadows on the deck where I'm sitting.)

Anyway, once I'm home I'll let you all know, and take care of Black Aeronaut's request for a new subforum.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: End of that time of year
And we're home. Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, but we had Helen and Attila over and they pretty much ate up our entire day.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....