Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Mickey Mouse snuck in another extension to copyright .
Looks like Mickey Mouse snuck in another extension to copyright .
Looks like Mickey Mouse snuck in another extension to copyright in the new NAFTA. Going from Life +70 to Life +75.

https://ustr.gov/about-us/policy-offices...st-century
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
RE: Looks like Mickey Mouse snuck in another extension to copyright .
It's disingenuous to call that NAFTA, since Canada has not had any input into it.

It also has not been approved by Congress yet - so make this a midterm election issue.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Looks like Mickey Mouse snuck in another extension to copyright .
At least it's better than the last attempt I heard about a couple months ago -- if it wasn't a hoax, they were trying for permanent copyrights. If real, it probably seemed like too much even for the most submissive of their lackeys.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....