Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royals - Lorde
Royals - Lorde
Has anyone covered Royals yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

I could see it clothing Doug and his allies in nouveau riche attire while granting them an aura of somewhat tacky charisma (bonus reputation with the lower class/lower reputation with those of high class).

Not something for everyday use, but it can come in handy if he needs clothes quick or needs to dress to get into a trendy club. Doesn't he have a song that'll extend another song to last all night? That'd certainly help with this one. Alternately he can use the song "I'll Play For You" to inflict the effects of on another group.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
RE: Royals - Lorde
(09-10-2018, 09:01 PM)Shepherd Wrote: Has anyone covered Royals yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

I could see it clothing Doug and his allies in nouveau riche attire while granting them an aura of somewhat tacky charisma (bonus reputation with the lower class/lower reputation with those of high class).

Not something for everyday use, but it can come in handy if he needs clothes quick or needs to dress to get into a trendy club. Doesn't he have a song that'll extend another song to last all night? That'd certainly help with this one. Alternately he can use the song "I'll Play For You" to inflict the effects of on another group.

I remember suggesting Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" for that sort of meta effect.
RE: Royals - Lorde
I suppose there might be a need... sure, why not?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....