Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something amusing that just occured to me...
Something amusing that just occured to me...
In the past, people have pointed out the similarities between Belldandy and her sisters and another fairly famous anime trio of sisters (though in that one, the middle and eldest sisters are swapped compared to the Norns...).
With the addition of Paradox, the similarity continues with the addition of a honorable but mouthy warrior type with unusual...problems of his own, including being pursued by multiple 'fiances' so to speak.
And with the addition of Doug, it *continues* the similarity with the addition of a 'lost boy'..who ends up in a sort of relationship with the violent, mallet-wielding youngest sister. ;-)
Though I do get the image of a micro-stagger where Doug ends up in some really *way* out there parallel (say, Nazi New Zealand) and is pondering his fate, when..."Hey, Doug? What are you doing in downtown Tokyo again?" "Ryouga??? Ummm...this *isn't* Tokyo...."
Re: Something amusing that just occured to me...
Phhbbbbbbt!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Re: Something amusing that just occured to me...
*grin*
Granted, this cosmology makes Keichi into Dr. Tofu...
Then again, this isn't that far out there either--I usually get the impression that one of Keichi's unsung traits is that he's actually *better* at plain vanilla straight-forward motor-vehicle mechanics than Skuld is (at least partially because she'd be too busy geeking out and spending too much time making better toys or 'improving' the design to get the actual mechanic work done--the 'gadget-geek' mentality vs. 'Just get the job done').