Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Board Upgrade
Upcoming Board Upgrade
Not sure when I'll do it, although certainly by the weekend.  I'm going to have to do a full install, which will take long enough that people will notice. This is because MyBB had two releases in such rapid succession that I'd barely noticed the first one and started to plan on applying it when they released the next.  And since their "upgrade" package is only from the next-most-recent to the most-recent, I need the full thing to get the-one-before-the-next-most-recent version's changes, too.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Upcoming Board Upgrade
So it didn't happen this weekend because things got much busier than anticipated. Soon. I promise.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
And we're updated.
-- Bob

I wouldn't have noticed without you saying something, so I'd say that means it was successful.
--
‎noli esse culus