Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special: Immortals by Fall Out Boy
Special: Immortals by Fall Out Boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9PxOanFjxQ

Effect: The reverse of Steely Dan's Godwhacker that makes deathless beings killable for the duration, for as long as it plays Immortals removes the fatal weaknesses of beings that can normally only be killed by specific methods other than age. Within Doug's area of effect, werewolves won't be poisoned by silver, vampires won't burn up in the sun, jellyfish will regenerate physical damage, etc.. There is no effect if the being could die of old age so its utility is about as sharply limited as Godwhacker, but when you do want access to one of these effects you really want it, and being able to pull out these highly situational "no, fuck you" powers at just the right moment is something of a trademark for Doug, as with any proper wizard.

If Doug happened to visit the Highlander universe, it might also activate pre-Immortals, with the deciding factor probably being whether or not it worked for teh story.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Special: Immortals by Fall Out Boy
Interesting interpretation -- thanks. But I've had this song around for a while and have some plans for it already.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....