RE: RWBY Volume 6
Ep 6
https://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-6-6

oh, and Matrix? 

https://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-6-7

Unlike Youtube URLs, these are pretty guessable.

So, Maria was a badass all along, which is pretty expected given that it's RWBY -- I wasn't expecting her to fall off the Bridge of San Luis Rey though. And then Ruby shared a moment with Jaune (oh no, come on White Rose). But then we got to see yuri babies so maybe there's still hope that York can beat Lancaster XD.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
So, back on 2/21/2016, Matrix Dragon wrote in this thread (which I came upon while looking for something else):
Quote:And in the end, after all his crimes, [Roman Torchwick] goes forgotten in-universe. The moment after he's killed, even Ruby has more important things to worry about. The only person that might still care about him is Neo, and I'm curious to see if she blames Ruby, or Cinder.
All I wanted to say is, now we know the answer to that.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Eyup. Although at the same time, I suspect Neo and her decisions will play a big part in the volume finale. Given Cinders recent track record at stabbing people in the back, and her refusal to learn from her mistakes, it could be very interesting indeed.
Given how Cinder was playing with a knife during her chat with Neo, there's definitely backstabbing symbolism available.
https://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-6-8

OK, that lady is the very 3:8 scale model of a modern major general.

labster Wrote:Questions not answered:
What's the deal with gray eyes, anyway?
OK, that really was answered back in 6-3, at least partially, but 6-8 clarifies it for morons like me.

Quote:New questions:
What even is the victory condition now?

Even if Salem can't be killed, they may be able to imprison/contain her.

Or Labster's idea.
Yeah, before I edited to put in a better idea, my original post contained something about binding her with her daughter's entrails and letting a snake drip poison on her until Ragnarök. But that's not really a victory condition, as it still leads to Ragnarök, you know? Surviving is cool and all, but I'm like Parson Gotti -- how do I win?
This week, on RWBY:

Emerald and Mercury bond! Mercury remains Mercury!
JNR get the Feels Moments!
Oscar is awesome and I want to hug him.
Qrow gets what's coming to him!

And here's Episode 9
https://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-6-9
And in todays episode, I love Maria SO DAMN MUCH.
I was totally hoping for clues in the cast list, but instead we only got "Red Headed Woman". Oh well.

If Oscar joins JNR, does that make them Team ORNJ? It's even a color.
(01-06-2019, 05:01 AM)Labster Wrote: I was totally hoping for clues in the cast list, but instead we only got "Red Headed Woman".  Oh well.

CRWBY know exactly what they did there.
So, we now have confirmation on what Adams Semblance is, and what's under the mask. The former makes perfect sense, and the latter... I almost feel sorry for the little monster.
https://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-6-10
an AMV
(01-12-2019, 06:57 PM)Matrix Dragon Wrote: So, we now have confirmation on what Adams Semblance is, and what's under the mask. The former makes perfect sense, and the latter... I almost feel sorry for the little monster.

I do have to wonder if abandoning the Grimm mask for a simple blindfold/zorro-mask-thing (no visible eyeholes... had me thinking he was blind for a while there) means that regardless of his temper tantrum in the throne room he's been expelled entirely from the White Fang...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
It may be less 'he's been kicked out' (or maybe "nobody trusts him after he slaughtered the other 'officers'/advisors" earlier this volume) as much as he cares more about Blake than he does the White Fang, and he just walked out.
(01-17-2019, 08:10 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:57 PM)Matrix Dragon Wrote: So, we now have confirmation on what Adams Semblance is, and what's under the mask. The former makes perfect sense, and the latter... I almost feel sorry for the little monster.

I do have to wonder if abandoning the Grimm mask for a simple blindfold/zorro-mask-thing (no visible eyeholes... had me thinking he was blind for a while there) means that regardless of his temper tantrum in the throne room he's been expelled entirely from the White Fang...

Actually, it's
I'm not sure about him being kicked out of the White Fang. That ribbon around his face? That was one of Blakes. I don't think it was a big political statement, it was yet another dose of him being a disgusting incel fuckstain.
Oh, I didn't catch that, but that makes a lot of sense.
-- Bob