Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Record!
New Record!
Quote:The most users online at one time was 108 on Today at 11:23 AM
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: New Record!
An auspicious number.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Yeah, I was thinking about linking to the ATT page when I posted that.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Quote:The most users online at one time was 142 on Today at 08:13 AM
Whoohoo! Now if I could only figure out how to charge them for access.

Seriously, I could cut off access to everyone but registered users, but I like casual browsers being able to see what we're talking about. But the sheer mass of the would-be spammers is getting to me.
-- Bob

Quote:The most users online at one time was 159 on 11-17-2018 at 03:11 PM
-- Bob

Quote:The most users online at one time was 165 on Today at 07:20 PM
That was four minutes ago. Right now we have 39 "guests".
-- Bob

NSA bots and FSB bots and CIA bots and GRU bots and MI6 bots, all trying to find what the fuck each other finds so interesting about this place.

Not to mention the usual googlebots, baidu spiders and Zoolley employees manually indexing the internet.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
Actually, the various search engine spiders all show up under their own names.
-- Bob

(10-26-2018, 03:37 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
Quote:The most users online at one time was 142 on Today at 08:13 AM
Whoohoo!  Now if I could only figure out how to charge them for access.

don't worry about charging for access, though I understand how expensive data itself can get given the way ISP's WILL charge all they think our market will bear.

Rather, as one old (bleep) I would encourage all the bloody rest of us to throw money at you to help keep this place going.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children