Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shin Megami Tensai/Persona series games
Shin Megami Tensai/Persona series games
One of ... well, let's just say someone my uncle knows, discovered a few PS3 games they hadn't traded in with the console a while back, and since I still have one and the nearby Gamestops closed, gave them to me. Not a bad haul if mostly things I'd played before, but the question I have is this: Will Persona 4 make any sense coming at it cold, or do I need to somehow (cough cough internet cough) find the half dozen or so earlier games in the setting first?
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Shin Megami Tensai/Persona series games
Hmm, I'll poke Ops and Uni tomorrow morning, they love those games and might have an answer.
Checked, and while the games are set in the same overall universe, it's standalone in terms of story and content.
Cool. Thanks! I'll add it on to the queue then, though since I just got Disgaea 5 Complete for PC, well, it may be a while. D5 alone justifies having let 'doze10 keep lurking in a dual-boot partition... and knocks the Switch back down to "nifty, but no games I want to play and can't elsewhere" at least until a non-remake Pokemon title arrives on it. Well, perhaps I can swtich over to P4 now and then when I get really sick of sprite graphics again.
--
‎noli esse culus