In Nomine, Paradox and Musings...
Re: *blinks*
In reference to which statement, Cobalt?--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Quote:
It certainly explains why all the many "faces' of Kami-sama seem almost schizophrenically different...
I've heard of groups where the game remains the same and everybody takes a turn at being the GM, but isn't this taking the concept to a ridiculous extreme?

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:
In reference to which statement, Cobalt?
In reference to the following statement:
Quote:
What that means is that while in another universe, a 'player' may have one, maybe two characters, in the OMB universe the player has DOZENS.
Besides the implication Bob has pointed out about Kami-Sama, the above statement implies that Paradox (not knowing about his Overself, or to continue the example the "'player' scope level") has likely been 'played' by the other deities in the God's Toy adventures.
Of course, if true this means that they manipulated him without him knowing (or getting the Three pissed off).
Why? I can think of a few reasons, from the challenge (Let's see if we can play another Deity's character without them knowing and while they're still in there) to it being some sort of training program for when Paradox reincarnates (which I believe the Gods of the AMG universe do).
The later interpretation also implies that Doug is there ON PURPOSE to open Paradox's mind to the ideas and posibilities of Multiple Universes/Transfictionality/World-As-Myth in a somewhat controlled but quick fashion so he doesn't go insane when his Overself manifests.
My opinion only of course.
Allow me to quote the Law Machine from Buck Godot:
Maybe.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]