Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warframe
Warframe
Is anyone here a regular on the PC version of Warframe?

I've been running fairly regularly with Terrence and Ankhani for several years now, but other interests/work seem to be pulling them away. So I was wondering if anyone else plays it.

If others are interested, but aren't sure, we have an awesome dojo, which means we have all the rare content researched and available for the player. And if you're good with the grinding and the in-game market, you never need to spend a dime. My roommate did it on the PS4, much to my surprise. With a bit of work, he was able to source all the rare stuff he wanted by grinding and selling other hard to acquire loot. So it is possible.
RE: Warframe
(02-13-2019, 07:40 PM)Dragonflight Wrote: Is anyone here a regular on the PC version of Warframe?

I've been running fairly regularly with Terrence and Ankhani for several years now, but other interests/work seem to be pulling them away. So I was wondering if anyone else plays it.

If others are interested, but aren't sure, we have an awesome dojo, which means we have all the rare content researched and available for the player. And if you're good with the grinding and the in-game market, you never need to spend a dime. My roommate did it on the PS4, much to my surprise. With a bit of work, he was able to source all the rare stuff he wanted by grinding and selling other hard to acquire loot. So it is possible.

*Hides Lurker card*
Do I play Warframe.... heeheehee... sorta.

Daily Tribute:1000+

Still hanging back from doing the War Within as I reckon the upcoming Old War quest will alter depending on how you do War Within. I got an idea of how I will go but I wanna take the path that will end up with Spacemum coming back. Smile  

Due to my time zone (East coast of Australia) I basically solo and I'm in an Aussie clan. If you wanna chat (tenno talking, what madness is this?!?) or look me up, my ign is DarkSunnies.
*slips back into the void*
Just as I knew all of Life's Answers... they changed all the Questions!!
Quote:
There is one thing you don't put in a trap, if you're smart, if you value your continued existance, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
And what would that be sir?
Me.
- Dr Who
I don't see them having multiple endings for spacemom, largely because they'd have to record multiple sets of dialogue from that point onward to accommodate every possible quest giver outcome. So I'm not concerned with that. Besides, my characters tend to have a bit of a White Knight complex, even if they look as gothy as my WF character does. So she always chose the white path. Although I was pleased that the last big mission arc didn't really have a *bad* choice arc. Both paths were inherently "correct," they just allowed you to pick one that fit your personal philosophy, without feeling like you have to kick puppies for a living to experience the "dark" choice.

My ID in the game is Kitsushadow. Why such a pretentious name? It fits the character. Given their background, what they experienced, and how they were badly betrayed by the very organization that created them, I felt she would pick a name which fits the pretentious nature of the Orokin people, while also shading it with her own inner turmoil. So, yeah. Some thought went into her name and look.
I play both, but more on ps4 than pc, and with Destiny and Diablo III eating a lot of my time, I'm not on very much at all.
(02-14-2019, 11:26 AM)NifT Wrote: Destiny

TITANS OP. NERF PLZ.  Big Grin