Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
combo shoopadoop and SB quest rec
combo shoopadoop and SB quest rec
Nooberdog's Pneuma Pneuma: Life with living weapons is far more moe and slice of life than it sounds, but good fun for all of that. MC is a cute little elf girl, presently just about to test in to the Adventurer's Guild academy at the minimum age of 5 (and 60-some story posts):

[Image: f8e52f47efaaea1e8a1c146ef120f3f4.png]

but a couple years back IC there was a one time, probably gag option to learn to play the saxophone, which stuck in my mind while reading the backlog, until I just had to search up a sax image and do the thing. So I did a thing!

[Image: d9oCMMz.png]

And Noober liked the thing, and gave me a ridiculous bonus reward to use at some future point. (Apparently it's his first fanart, to go with being his first quest... and he also plays sax himself Smile)

I'm kind of fond of it too, obviously, since I'm also putting it here. Seriously though, check out the quest if you have a taste for cutes with an option on future badassitude.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: combo shoopadoop and SB quest rec
That is... terribly cute.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....