Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMG image to grab while you can
AMG image to grab while you can
Knowing the habits (and available hard drive space) of the website's maintainer, this Megami magazine image of Peorth and Belldandy, promoting the second TV season of AMG, should be available until the end of the month... but I wouldn't risk counting on that. So if you want it, grab it now while you can...

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Re: AMG image to grab while you can
Oooh, pretty. *snatch**********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
What Hoagie said, including the *snatch*. Much grass.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Shiny.... I wonder if I can con my friend into cleaning up the image and erasing the centerfold line :O_______________________________
We are the swords in the darkness, the watchers on the walls. The fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn. The horn that wakes the sleepers. The shield that guards the realms of men. -The Brothers Black
*snatch*
Huh. Never saw an image of Peorth before. Does she usually wear so little???"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Quote:
Shiny.... I wonder if I can con my friend into cleaning up the image and erasing the centerfold line :O
Yes. Of course, it's possible you were thinking of a different friend, but with friends like me, ... I'd probably better not finish that... Anyway, enjoy.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
Huh. Never saw an image of Peorth before. Does she usually wear so little???
Yes. Except for being (a bit) more responsible, she's basically a lot like Urd, only more so and French.
BTW, which centerfold? There are two...
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Quote:
Except for being (a bit) more responsible, she's basically a lot like Urd, only more so and French.
According to my sources, she only drops into occasional French in the English translations -- this represents her using a very high-toned Japanese which is supposedly quite inappropriate for her apparent age. Aside from that, Valles is spot on.
I still snicker every time I think of how Peorth swiped and jury-rigged one of Urd's love potions to make Keiichi fall in love with her. She botched the formula: K1 wasn't affected at all, but any girl he looked in the eye became passionately infatuated with him. Starting with his sister....
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Quote:
According to my sources, she only drops into occasional French in the English translations -- this represents her using a very high-toned Japanese which is supposedly quite inappropriate for her apparent age.
Peorth's French has always bothered me. At points she seemed to butcher the grammar. I put it aside thinking it was a character element, but in that light...
Something which only belatedly occured to me and I forgot to post: does Peorth seem far more mischievous in this pic than her manga counterpart, or is it just me? The expression she's wearing seems far more cunning than I ever remember her being.
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
I don't know about cunning, but that expression is remarkably similar to Haruhi Suzumiya's Smile-O-Doom(tm)...
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
Yes. Of course, it's possible you were thinking of a different friend, but with friends like me, ... I'd probably better not finish that... Anyway, enjoy.
ahah Big Grin thanks CD Big Grin I still hadn't gotten around to asking the guy Tongue _______________________________
We are the swords in the darkness, the watchers on the walls. The fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn. The horn that wakes the sleepers. The shield that guards the realms of men. -The Brothers Black