Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate button breakage
Rate button breakage
Go in to a longish thread on SanFelix, and click the Rate button on a post near the bottom.  And then... you can't click anything, and you can't even scroll up the page.  And I'm not seeing a modal on-screen, but obviously one is there.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
RE: Rate button breakage
San Felix, for whatever reason, has multiple issues. If I want to do anything more than edit a post over in my subforums, I need to switch over to MyIPB in order to do it because in San Felix it acts as if the checkboxes don't work.
Yeah... I've really been rethinking my choice of San Felix for the default theme (or simply as an available theme) the last few months. I chose it because it matched the color scheme of the rest of my website, but geeze does it bork some functionality.

Maybe I should dive into learning how to do my own theme.

And that reminds me, I still have to come up with the "real" board logo to replace the "interim" one that Rob did up lo these many months ago.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(03-26-2019, 07:18 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: And that reminds me, I still have to come up with the "real" board logo to replace the "interim" one that Rob did up lo these many months ago.

I rather thought that the interim logo was going to be as temporary as income tax Smile ... which is why I made sure it was at least complimentary to the content.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
It's a real shame, though. I honestly do like the look of San Felix. I just don't get why it's so borked.
Noooooo, this logo is our proud heritage now. Wink
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Thought this might be of interest...

The "MyIPB" theme does not have the custom logo, nor does it have any way to rate a post.

The "Default" theme does not have the custom logo (it has the default logo), but it does have a way to rate a post. And the rate function works perfectly. (Enjoy your +1, DHBirr; you earned it!) EDIT: And on pages with lots of inclusions (e.g. the images and video threads), the default loads faster. The includes don't necessarily load faster, but the pages themselves are usable and scrollable faster than in San Felix. RE-EDIT: And the multipost-quote function works, too.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown