Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Your Name Here? (was: Original registration dates)
Is Your Name Here? (was: Original registration dates)
You may not have noticed it, since the relevant parts of the page and posts are so tiny, but I've managed to finally move most folks' original registration dates from Yuku into their user records here.  

I say most because I've got just shy of 40 people here who I can't match up to a Yuku account; some of them are the FFML folks who joined us a few months ago, and one is a Fenspace newcomer, but I'm sure a lot of them -- particularly the ones who registered in August and September of 2017 -- are from Yuku, they just changed their handles and I never found out.  

I'll post that list a little later, after I've filtered out the FFML folks and other people I know joined us after the move, and if you recognize your old handle, please tell me!  In addition to your original registration date, there may still be messages and threads here belonging to your old name that I can move under your current one.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Original registration dates
Okay people... if you see your name in the following list and you were a member on the Yuku board, let me know, and tell me your name there. I'm expecting that the first 15 or 20 will be former Yuku members, and I expect the last few to have been FFML or other new members who weren't at Yuku. But it'd be nice to have confirmation so I can further clean up the "unowned" posts and threads.

UsernameRegistration Date
Worldwalker PureAugust 3, 2017
IsodecanAugust 5, 2017
nadirjohnAugust 6, 2017
TiaCAugust 6, 2017
DumovAugust 7, 2017
DBjelAugust 8, 2017
NighttoddAugust 9, 2017
TradecicAugust 10, 2017
not another shrubberyAugust 10, 2017
VerthantineAugust 11, 2017
Southern CrossAugust 12, 2017
2501August 12, 2017
ravenousreaderAugust 13, 2017
shawncarmanSeptember 3, 2017
aetherSeptember 7, 2017
PomphisOctober 9, 2017
GindjurraOctober 19, 2017
ksaiOctober 23, 2017
Disparate_DawnNovember 5, 2017
RieverreDecember 22, 2017
iiiDecember 22, 2017
RainbowKnight31March 1, 2018
DaemeonXMarch 13, 2018
RubelJuly 25, 2018
Lord_GreyscaleJuly 31, 2018
thundertenshiOctober 12, 2018
MiriOhkiOctober 12, 2018
MattVOctober 12, 2018
AlexnChaosDecember 8, 2018
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Gasp!

You seen through my cunning disguise.  (Well its to be expected... you can't really hide from those with Admin rights.  Big Grin Smile  Cool   )

MicroHue from Yuku forums here. Also known as Jelidan from CoH. 

Hope that helps you fix things up. 

Shader
Just as I knew all of Life's Answers... they changed all the Questions!!
Quote:
There is one thing you don't put in a trap, if you're smart, if you value your continued existance, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
And what would that be sir?
Me.
- Dr Who
I see SelfCloak on that list - would that be the same SelfCloak that's on All The Tropes?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Well, re-hello, Shader! You just went from 0 threads and 8 posts to 63 threads and 366 posts. And a November 2003 registration date.

Quote:would that be the same SelfCloak that's on All The Tropes?
Probably. But if he (?) was on Yuku, it was under a different name. His registration date is just far enough past that initial surge that I can't be sure.
-- Bob

RE: Is Your Name Here? (was: Original registration dates)
Just bumping the thread because I changed the title and I hope it gets the attention of the people I want to see it.
-- Bob

Marshall Graves, to my knowledge, never changed his username.
Weird. I don't have him in the user list scrape that Brent made from Yuku in 2017.
-- Bob

Probably because he showed up just after that scrape list was made. Check the date of his first post.
Ah... that would make sense. I'll take him off the list, because the difference is too little to worry about.
-- Bob