Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any progress?
Any progress?
It's been awhile, so I thought I'd ask. Not pushing; just curious.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Re: Any progress?
A good chunk of it is my fault. I've got writer's block like you wouldn't believe - I thought working on some other stuff (like some BtVS fiction) would help me out, but it's not working. Instead I've developed a block there too.
I'm not sure what to do about it at this point.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Go sing blues kareoke, and make up lines about how you're stcuk and what on instead of singing the real lyrics. It could work!
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
A good chunk of it is my fault. I've got writer's block like you wouldn't believe
I'm not exactly helping, either. COH has taken up a fair amount of my time and energy.
But I've got some ideas that I'm going to work on, and maybe they'll help shake Chris out of his block... if I'm lucky.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Well, we've gotten a little further now, and with luck we'll keep going. I'll be taking a printout of the chapter with me on vacation and maybe I'll write out more by hand while sitting on the beach in Florida.

-- Bob
---------
I'm trying to persuade myself that I should tell you to put DW aside on your vacation and just relax. Trouble is,
a) I'm starting to feel a bit Rabid Crack Weaselish, and
b) I'm afraid some of my fellow DW addicts would gather together to find and lynch me.
Enjoy the vacation, and don't work on anything unless you really feel the craving to.
(DHBirr punches himself repeatedly.)
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
bugger that noise - don't think of a single productive thing on your vacation. have fun!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Look, I'm planning on sitting on a beach or next to a pool with a pad and pencil in hand, idly jotting down things as I sip my iced tea, in between swimming, snoozing and schmoozing. It is not going to be work of any kind. Trust me.

-- Bob
---------