Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live-Action Spike Spiegel cast
Live-Action Spike Spiegel cast
It's John Cho -- the actor who played Sulu in the new Trek movies.

Also:

Quote:Luke Cage’s Mustafa Shakir as Jet Black, a former cop turned captain of the Bebop and an old partner of Spike, while Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’s Daniella Pineda will play the mysterious Faye Valentine ... Alex Hassell as Vicious

They haven't cast Ed or Ein yet.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Live-Action Spike Spiegel cast
Interesting
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Ein's a corgi IIRC, that's... difficult to cast.
I predict the role of Ein will be played by a digital model, because getting an actual dog to do some of the things Ein does would be rather difficult, and real animals have sharply limited amounts of time they can be on set, and even well trained ones are apt to do the wrong thing on camera fairly often. When you're already planning the kind of effects budget needed for spaceships and interplanetary travel, a digital dog is peanuts. I mean, they'll probably have a real corgi for a few scenes where Ed is hugging him or one of the other actors directly interacts, but otherwise...
--
‎noli esse culus
Ein has been cast. As a Husky.

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP SO PERFECTLY?!
[Image: T9_idEgy0iN2FUSwrsZpjEU_sfR0XMXU59_MceEX...9cf83f9b8a]
--
‎noli esse culus
.... I think there's still going to be backlash over this. People are gonna want their Corgi, dagnabsit. Ein is what made them popular as a breed outside of being Her Majesty's Favorite.

* Black Aeronaut politely doffs his cap in the direction of England - only the greatest respect for the Monarch that served as a mechanic in WWII.
blows dust off thread...

Netflix has announced who's doing the soundtrack for the live-action series.

And it's exactly who we all hoped it would be.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Speaking of, she hasn't been idle lately.  And as front woman of the SEATBELTS, not even the pandemic will keep her down.

https://youtu.be/QYhHFHgoJgk

OMG, that thing with the doughnut cracks me up!
I'm tired of watching Netflix defile things I enjoy, which is why I just don't watch their stuff, it's bad enough to hear someone want to rape my memories, I have no desire to watch it play out in front of my eyes.