Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Dead Bang!
New Dead Bang!
Although this already got mentioned over in Other People's Fanfiction, it deserves notice here:

Ian McLeod has released two new chapters for Dead Bang, the official sequel to Drunkard's Walk II:
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: New Dead Bang!
Quote:"How does the same shit happen to the same girl twice?"
John Maclain sympathises with you Nene.
""No, not the artwork... not some boring pictures of flower shows..." Nene quickly flashed through directories of pictures, pausing only briefly at a directory mysteriously titled F3. A quick file check revealed the last thing Nene expected. "

woopWOOPwoopwoopwoop! nyuck nyuck nyuck!
Hentai? I mean, that's a known title...
--
‎noli esse culus
Why would Nene expect a copy of Nageki no Kenkō Yūryōji in a folder named F3?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Exactly. It was "the last thing she expected."
--
‎noli esse culus
"I don't care how complex it gets. I can take it."

Good on ya', Mackie.
Will there be some more Dead Bang chapters posted as the new Drunkard's Walk chapters are posted?
You'd have to ask Ian about that. He writes Dead Bang on his schedule, not mine.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(04-06-2022, 07:25 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: You'd have to ask Ian about that.  He writes Dead Bang on his schedule, not mine.

Hi. It's a combination of things getting in my way. The kidney disease hit me out of left field and completely rearranged my life, certainly. Plus the need to find employment and get out of this current living arrangement. Plus a lot of old psychological baggage i have issues with from time to time.

All of that conspires to make me feel depressed and powerless a lot. Which kind of saps my will to do stuff like write. I keep hoping things will turn around, but the opportunities don't seem to ever come my way. And that adds to the pile.

Do I want to finish it? Hell yes. I have some definite ideas for where it goes, but I'm fighting myself to write it lately. It's why I tried to do stuff like run forum RPG games and stuff. To try to alleviate the pressure. It works sometimes.

I recall someone once saying that karma sometimes requires you to pay for things in advance. If that's true, there must be something truly astoundingly amazing coming down the pipe with my name on it...
(Gives dragonflight a very, very big hug and a pat on the head.)