Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to reassure you...
Just to reassure you...
Even though the byte count has recently slowed down, it's not because I'm not working as much on the new chapter.  In fact, quite the opposite.

As people have no doubt gathered, I'm trying to give most if not all of the senshi some pre-team cameos and vignettes.  Ami's popped up a couple of times already in the story of course, as has Minako.  And Rei's scene has shown up here in another thread.

Right now, I'm working on Makoto.  And it's slow going because it's... well, let me just say that I'm sure some readers are going to be very upset with me for the way I filled certain holes in her back story and explained some canon unknowns and uncertainties.  And trying to get this all into one short scene...  it's not that it's difficult, it's because it's emotionally wrenching, the way I've chosen to do this.  It's taking me a while to get it right.

Please bear with me, okay?

Thanks.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Just to reassure you...
Take your time, Bob. Better it done right, then poorly. And I'll get the tissues ready!