Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arctic is warmest it's been in 10,000 years
RE: Arctic is warmest it's been in 10,000 years
The market operates in a positive feedback cycle. Money makes Money. No money makes less money.

Like a diesel engine running on its own oil, or a nuclear reactor that some mong took the control rods out of.

Positive feedback is bad. It either very quickly runs into a physical limit of the system where it pegs. Or ir just sort of explodes. Either one results in a system not doing what it's supposed to.

Admitting that the market and raw capital needs some form of governance does not make one a communist. It's simple reality. Negative feedback from some form or another is required to stabilise the system and keep it under control and working. Otherwise it breaks down.

Anyway, it seems that the difference between capitalist and 'communist' systems is academic at this point.
One shoots you in the back of the neck for the good of the people. One just sort of stands there and allows you to die, reassuring you it's your own fault for not being able to afford healthcare/food etc. The net result is the same.

In one system, things are the worst people can possibly tolerate. In the other, it's the same. Either are based on painting the rust and hoping nobody notices.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic is warmest it's been in 10,000 years - by Dartz - 04-14-2019, 10:10 AM