Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frostfire down, The Legendary created
Frostfire down, The Legendary created
be back tomorrow night.. 

Rad/Rad tank, I'd love to have a Rad/Rad scrap and a Rad blaster..  EVERYONE gets contaminated!
RE: Frostfire down, The Legendary created
(04-26-2019, 01:07 AM)Wiregeek Wrote: be back tomorrow night.. 

Rad/Rad tank, I'd love to have a Rad/Rad scrap and a Rad blaster..  EVERYONE gets contaminated!
I do like the look of the Rad/Rad melee build, but seeing as how it's i25 rather than i24 content, I kind of don't wanna get attached to playing it, if that makes sense. On the other hand, Rad Melee and Rad Armor were definitely things the devs were working on prior to shutdown and might have been in the files (without animations, probably, but maybe power descriptions)... so it's likely even i24 servers would want to introduce that eventually.

On the third hand, I guess there's no harm playing Rad/Rad on the currently available i25 Torchbearer environment, especially if it means Frostfire can be PUNCHED BY YOUR FRIEND THE ATOM.
(04-26-2019, 05:14 AM)Acyl Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 01:07 AM)Wiregeek Wrote: be back tomorrow night.. 

I do like the look of the Rad/Rad melee build, but seeing as how it's i25 rather than i24 content, I kind of don't wanna get attached to playing it, if that makes sense. On the other hand, Rad Melee and Rad Armor were definitely things the devs were working on prior to shutdown and might have been in the files (without animations, probably, but maybe power descriptions)... so it's likely even i24 servers would want to introduce that eventually.

On the third hand, I guess there's no harm playing Rad/Rad on the currently available i25 Torchbearer environment, especially if it means Frostfire can be PUNCHED BY YOUR FRIEND THE ATOM.

Most people are just toying around with builds that are new and untested knowing there will be a wipe once a live server (or three) is permanent and most players seem to be acknowledging and embracing this temporary status.

Myself included. 

As far as the i24/i25... it all depends on *the company* but for the majority i24 is the one being worked on for at home private servers, i25 is what we can have if *the company* opts to work with TonyV and Leandro.

Also: Hail Hydra
He's not so bad soloing with a Mastermind. I just SJed around the room and let the bots murder him. Easiest. Frostfire. Ever.