Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-read - And RUSH
Re-read - And RUSH
Smile 
I've been sick for the better part of 2 weeks, now just about back to normal. But I had a LOT of downtime where I couldn't use my computer and was just in bed trying to recover and rest. So I took the time to reread some stuff. Such as DW-V. 

Had forgotten how damned GOOD this is reading it all in what amounted to about 2-3 long sessions. 

But the last 3 Chapters on my 3rd reading session, I had simultaneously decided to get re-acquainted with an old favorite rock back of mine - Rush. 

There's something... synchronicitous... about the songs and lyrics of Rush's "Roll The Bones" album. Nothing tracks EXACTLY. But snippets of lyrics here and there just... popped in and melded with the story fantastically at several key points. 

I recommend giving it a try. Try reading Drunkard's Walk V: Another Divine Mess You've Gotten Me Into with the following album playing long-form. I'm telling you - it WORKS in weird and wonderful ways. Big Grin

(Maybe it helps that this particular album comes from the early-mid 90s - about the same time frame as the setting of Oh My Goddess?)