Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riot 6 Open House
Riot 6 Open House
So, while I've got Team Lead gives base access set on Riot, I also set up a public passcode to get into the base and look around if you like, at least until we can arrange a Coalition (not sure if I need to be on Sylia as the overall SG lead to do that, as basically every member has max privs so far).

But, if you want to look around the base in progress, the passcode is RIOT6-1057

With a little preview:

[Image: screenshot_190507-22-07-46.jpg]
RE: Riot 6 Open House
I'm gonna try and fire up Posi 2 tomorrow, Mag is currently holding the Leader cookie for The Legendary, and I'll be using him. Tonight I'm going to be crawling around the boat running wires and crimping connectors.
The Legendary has a very basic start of a base as well. Enhancement storage, salvage storage, personal vault and insp storage. Also a courner computer, a table, and some couches.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
My favorite part of the Riot Force base is how they keep the helicopter and cars four feet in the air to prevent marring the floor...
"She sleeps FOUR FEET above the covers.  She barks, she drools, she claws..."

... ok, Wire, now you've done it.  I know who my Legendary alt will be.
Opmegs has gone bye-bye, Vyper - what've you got left?
Jelidan tries to get into The Legendary base. Key work "tries". She is defeated by the Passcode on the front door. Being the honorable soul that she is, she doesn't try to slice it in two with her blade...

What's the code to get into the base?
(05-09-2019, 05:53 PM)Wiregeek Wrote: Opmegs has gone bye-bye, Vyper - what've you got left?

I didnaaah set no codes for the Legendary base but she's up and running with everything the game would let me have.

Doesn't seem like badges beacons and SG mode are working properly but I've set up blanks for the future if they get it sorted out.

Tailor, Nurse, portals, storage, we're good to go as far as functional but aesthetically?  It's functional, that was all I was really going for anything else was my lack of sleep addled mind thought pizza and soda went there.  XD