Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in finally.
I'm in finally.
Re-made Cyberman 8 and a couple of other characters. I'm on Everlasting. 

Do we have a "Legendary" chat channel set up yet? Also - is there a global chat channel in general? Because the ONLY clue that anyone is using chat AT ALL is all the calling for teams in the "Looking for Team" channel/tab. 

When is anyone online to invite me to the Legendary? Say the word and I'll show up. 

Also - do we have a redside group?
RE: I'm in finally.
We do have 'The Legendary' chat channle you can join and i'm not sure about redside villan groups. What global handle are you using?
(05-17-2019, 11:49 AM)Terrenceknight Wrote: We do have 'The Legendary' chat channle you can join and i'm not sure about redside villan groups. What global handle are you using?

Er... I thought I knew... but hang on let me check. (How the hell did I not KNOW this?)

EDIT:  Oh I guess that makes sense. It defaulted to the first character I made. I'm @Cyberman 8. I think I'll keep that for now. Seems fitting.
There's a lot of folks that have invite privs to the SG, and don't worry about prestige. Welcome home!
As far as I know, we don't have a redside group yet, mostly because we don't have many toons over there yet.
Did we ever have an all-inclusive redside group at all? I remember several smaller, special-purpose groups like Dark Heart High, and nothing like an evil Legendary.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I think the Anti-Legendary was the Infamous? Not entirely sure on that.

I know that Scimitar Securities existed as sort of Riot's opposite number, but most of those characters haven't been recreated yet, so.
Yeah The infamous was the villanside variant. I believe Foxboy had been the lead of that VG.
As for ye old "Global" chat. There is no global chat. What people are doing are using the help channel as a global dual purpose help/discussion channel. At least while I'm on.
(05-17-2019, 05:14 PM)Shader Wrote: As for ye old "Global" chat. There is no global chat. What people are doing are using the help channel as a global dual purpose help/discussion channel. At least while I'm on.

Come to think of it - was there EVER a global chat? I know there's broadcast which reaches one entire zone. I know we had The Legendary channel. I remember The Cape Radio channel. There were probably a couple of others. But I don't think there was ever a true global or even server-wide general channel. Or am I mis-remembering one way or the other?
I had forgotten completely about the Infamous. Wow.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Everyone forgets The Infamous. We tend to be a heroic bunch... except for Fox but i think he just liked RPing Lady Nogitsune
... the fact that i even REMEMBER that character surprises me.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
My big redside alts were either Kitten Claw, the catgirl bot summoner, and a really scary effective dark melee brute I built at one point. Might be fun to resurrect them.

Oh, in other news, this fits tonight, I think... Smile
My infamous was Regnar Rats
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Well, I mean, we had an entire VG in Scimitar Securities opposite Riot, but I admit to not having a lot of alts in the Infamous.
...I don't think I ever had an Infamous toon, which is probably why I forgot about it. I remember Lady Nogitsune, though. And Mother Meiyai (what that how it was spelled?).
-- Bob

Eileen Ferris, Bots forcefield mastermind... I'll have to reroll her, naturally, but I will gladly go redside if teams are needed there.
If anyone needs extra bodies Redside Evie (and Blueside partially):
- Fragrach is available on both on Evie, a midlevel Dark/Dark Brute. (my former CoH main reborn, WOHOOO)
- Fafnir is a lower level SS/Bio Brute just on Redside atm.

and then there's Mass Effect, the Gravity/Time controller on Blueside, pretty low level. Hit me up if you need the extra muscle, I might bring allies.
Well Eileen is up to 42 so I guess I'll see about setting up The Infamous today (unless it's already been set up, in which case, invite please?)
I attribute any of my perceived popularity to a loss of consciousness on my part.