Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP Control via May 16th Patch Notes
XP Control via May 16th Patch Notes
Quote:
  • The base XP rate on all shards is now back to 100% (AE rewards still halved outside of Dev Choice content).
  • You can now acquire +25%, +50%, and +100% XP boosters for free from the P2W Vendor (or the Transact 4 Victory vendor in Praetoria).
  • These boosters will reThe base XP rate on all shards is now back to 100% (AE rewards still halved outside of Dev Choice content).
    You can now acquire +25%, +50%, and +100% XP boosters for free from the P2W Vendor (or the Transact 4 Victory vendor in Praetoria).
    These boosters will reduce your inf income by the same amount they boost your XP gain.
    The boosters last for 1 hour of in-game time, but you can acquire up to 8 hours at a time.duce your inf income by the same amount they boost your XP gain.
  • The boosters last for 1 hour of in-game time, but you can acquire up to 8 hours at a time.

Given Inf is a lot easier to build via the market than it is from individual drops pre-50, this is a great idea and timesaver for folks who...may have a shit-ton of alts they need to get up to speed. lol
RE: XP Control via May 16th Patch Notes
So what your saying is you've found your new best friend? Granted I can't say much as I'm tryin to make that push for 50 lol
I don't really get how to "build inf from the market" aside from the obvious "Sell something, get Inf". I'd be a terrible broker. It is good to know, though! I can boost XP.
Yeah just sell junk on the market, mainly rare salvage which will pretty much always go for 1 million if which was my main source of income while leveling up.
Its takes time and a bit of work to do the "build inf from the market". In a week or two Jelidan has completely lvl 30* IOed out here current build and gone from a starting balance of 100,000inf to about 10 mill with several large sales sitting in the ah as nest eggs in-case things go sour.

I'm now in the process of getting lvl 30* IOs for my alts.

*Edit: *Lvl 30 generic IOs that is. Doing sets and that sorta stuff is for when they hit later levels.
The enhancement converters generally sell for around 200k inf a piece and can be gotten via merits for very cheap.
Warning:
Dihydrogen monoxide
Containment Vessel