Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players and Characters II: The Returnining
Players and Characters II: The Returnining
We used to have a stickied thread about who played what characters, but it's been a long time and it would take a lot of cleanup to match the new server(s) and all that jazz, so ... new thread!

I'll start.

Player: @Sofaspud
Characters: (all on Everlasting)

Emerald Blast: Emp/Rad defender.  "Go for the EYES, Mr. Whiskers!"

Ceasefire: Time/Dual Pistols defender. "Trust me when I say... you really don't want to do that."

Stormchild: Titan Weapons/Electric Armor brute.  "NORA SMASH!"

Mainstay: Shield/Psi Melee tanker.  "Oh, right.  'Chaaarrge'.  There.  I said it."

Executive: Mercs/Traps mastermind.  "You and I have very different takes on the phrase 'hostile negotiations'."

Nano Sabre: Rad/Dark Melee tanker.  "They're *not* tentacles!"

Staff Sabre: Staff Melee/Invulnerability brute.  "Did... did I just cosplay my way into a real job?"

Katy Kaboom: Mind/Electric dominator.  "Violate the warranty?  I'll show *you* violating the warranty!"

Ditzcharge: Elec/Regen brute.  "It's a TYPO!  A TYPO!  I SWEAR!"

Shadestep: Psi Melee/Regen stalker.  "Don't worry, this will only hurt for a moment."
--sofaspud
--
RE: Players and Characters II: The Returnining
And I've now stickied this one to take the place of its predecessor.

Player @LooneyToons

Evangelia: Broadsword/Invulnerability scrapper. "For Beauty, Love and Justice!"
Beach Baby: Water Blast/Ice Manipulation blaster. "Surf's up!"
St. Trinians Girl: War Mace/Willpower Brute. "St. Trinian's! St. Trinian's!"
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
@Wiregeek

Mag Flashlight: Obscenity / Punching Tanker. "Whrgshs gkwldnfj!!!"
Malice Poppins: Dual Pistols blaster. "I suppose some people call that damage. Some."
Gloomy Gustav: Dark / Dark Brute. "...."
Star Ranger4...  Because of confusion on my part I am that on more than one server.  Pretty much only on everlasting now, because that is where we all are

Star Ranger4:  Energy Energy blaster (ne blapper).  Take your pick for catchphrase.  The three I favor most are
 "Note that I didn't say if THEY were eating carpet or I was."
 "Oops, I did it again"
 "Just Keep Blasting....  Just Keep Blasting!!!!"

Just started Bonnie McMurray, 
Deamon MM, Lvl 2, Praetorean (until she winds up a villian in the Isles)
"Oh, by all means consider me a black widow, or a girlfriend from hell.  Such descriptions mean nothing to one who was pledged to Blackbeard himself.  Oh, by all means, step a bit closer and let me prove all this to you...  Upon your dying body!"
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Oh god... *em knuckles* ROLL CALL!

Vyperpunk: Empathy/Dark/Soul Mastery - Defender, Hero. No quote... she just exists. (Combat ready, she's really just a functional concept.)
Tish Fuego: Fire/Kinetic/Fire - Controller, Hero. "SMASH!" (She's the most expensive toon I've ever had, even before sunset. She exemplars well and I love the challenge of playing her as a tank.)
Eileen Ferris: Force Field/Robotics/Mu Mastery - Mastermind, Rogue mostly Villain. "That was quite lucrative, nice doing business with you." or "I'm double billing you for the travel time and I advise you lose my number."
Likho: Kinetic Melee/Energy Aura/??? - Scrapper, Hero. "Let sleeping dogs lie." (Backstory pending, she's probably going to be a PVP build)
Meg Taser: Electric Armor/Super strength/??? - Tanker, Hero. "Ooooooh, carnies!" and "What sapper?" (Backstory pending... toxic resistance also pending. >.<)
Gathering Gloom: Dark/Dark/Dark, Defender, Hero. No quote... she's a pvp toon. (Probably no backstory, ever.)
Ladybird Malloy: Thugs/Kinetic/??? - Mastermind, Hero. (Backstory pending)
Sil Forge: Dual Pistols/Regeneration/??? - Sentinel, Hero. (Backstory maybe at some point but not high on the priority list. Really just wanted a blaster without endurance issues that wasn't a cupcake.)
Name Pending: Dark Melee/Regeneration/??? - Brute, Hero. "I am Broot" (Pending, maybe no, maybe yes.)
Kindle Watt: Electric Control/Fire/??? - Dominator, Hero. "Oh hell." (Backstory pendingish, maybe, really just wanted offensive, control, endurance recovery and Mez protection.)

There will undoubtedly be more to come.
I attribute any of my perceived popularity to a loss of consciousness on my part.
Most of my toons are over on Torchbearer, but I have a few lowbies on Everlasting:

Chat Handle: @Flint

Torchbearer
Flint: Street Justice/Invulnerability/Super-Speed Scrapper. Known to the Family as "The Girl with Bulletproof Skin." Known to the Freakz as "The Bullet Train." Known to the Skulls as "Please stop hitting me."
Boudikka: Titan Weapons/Radiation Armor Brute. Recently migrated from Praetorian Earth. Hero status dependent on future tip missions.
Brynne Stone: Fire/Fire Brute. Currently making life difficult for folks on Sharkhead.
Chrysoprase: Earth/Spikes Dominator. Better law enforcement through nanomachines.

Everlasting
Jusei ("Gun Saint"): Pistols/Darkness Corruptor. What happens when you cross a Ninja with a Goodfella?
Calavera: Dark/Dark Sentinel. Sometimes, dead is better, even for the Skulls.
EDIT: Tigritsa: Savage/Regeneration Stalker. Russian Weretigress.
(06-19-2019, 10:07 AM)Vyperpunk Wrote: Name Pending: Dark Melee/Regeneration/??? - Brute, Hero.  "I am Broot" (Pending, maybe no, maybe yes.)
Bloody SCREAMS needing to be Yes, Vyper. Do you want or need help securing a variant on broot (though I think 'IAMBROOT' might just work)?
NO QUARTER!

(06-26-2019, 01:03 AM)Star Ranger4 Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 10:07 AM)Vyperpunk Wrote: Name Pending: Dark Melee/Regeneration/??? - Brute, Hero.  "I am Broot" (Pending, maybe no, maybe yes.)
Bloody SCREAMS needing to be Yes, Vyper. Do you want or need help securing a variant on broot (though I think 'IAMBROOT' might just work)?

Toorb Mai Hsams?  XD
I attribute any of my perceived popularity to a loss of consciousness on my part.
Mai Toorb..

Spend some time in the chargen, you're going for Tamina, not Sasha Banks.
(06-26-2019, 02:36 PM)Wiregeek Wrote: Mai Toorb..  

Spend some time in the chargen, you're going for Tamina, not Sasha Banks.

Hahahahahah hahahahah hahahaha *gasp* hahahhahahaaa!  *ahem, wipes tear*

This is me... Nikki Cross or Ruby Riot.  XD

Edit: Also: Tamina = Tank, Sasha Banks = Scrapper
Nikki Cross plz
so I've been alerted by Sofa that CoH was back, and I've taken the time to recreate a few characters so far.

handle: @sweno

GammaEmission: Rad/Rad Defender
Smouldering Decay: Fire/Rad Controller
Clank Patrol: Robotics/Force Field Mastermind
Ho Crap. Hi Sweno! I've been wondering how to get ahold of you. Welcome back.
I probably should have done this sooner but eeeh, I think nothin has really changed with me for like ever and I'm not a font of creativity so I'm easy enough to find in game *grin*

@Terrence Knight

Terrence Knight:SS/Rad Tanker Rad Rp'd as invulnerability. "Following me was your first mistake, i'm always lost!"
I still stand by my thought that you should go with the "living with Rhea and Lisa for so long has transmuted inv into rad" concept. Especially if your still going to go with something akin to Quantum Leap for the time between Sunset and Homecoming
NO QUARTER!