Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just checking in...
Just checking in...
I'm poking around on the boards here after a few days absence and notice - there's not been a new post on this particular sub-board before this one since the 1st of August. Thought I'd give it a little poke and see if it wakes up.
So... What's happening right now? Any progress? If not, then what parts of real life are beating you over the head to prevent it?
Anyway, just didn't want this board to go for more than a month without a post in it. Somehow that seems... wrong.-Logan
-----------------
"Because Science DEMANDS it!!"
-----------------
Re: Just checking in...
Glad to see you're back,Logan.Have you got your new website yet?"There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"-Colonel VanHeusen , from "It! The Terror From Beyond Space"
Progress... um. Yeah. Progress.
Well... I ripped the Doug-meets-the-sempais scene out by the roots again, started over once more, and I think I've got it right this time. But I got stalled again after the part that had me stalled before. What's worse is that in the car a few days ago I had the perfect inspiration on how to conclude the scene and finally move on, but I was alone, couldn't pull over, and had no one to dictate to. And I lost it by the time I reached my destination. Argh.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
I've been trying to focus on Odinborn, actually, but I'm having a similar problem as Bob. --
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
HA!!! At least the two of you have plenty of access to...
Well...
Lets just say I cant afford to BUY what I need to keep moving on Nerima Wandering. But I've... umm... found enough via an... err.... Alternate meathod to start getting a better feel for just where the charecters should be and what direction I probobly should be going with this.

Remember Kiddies. If you consider WORK to be a four letter word, you can forget about PAID too..."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children