--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Happy Birthday, Bob!
Thank you!
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
And many, many happy returns!
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
I'll join in on signing the metaphorical birthday card. Well wishes to you, Bob.
--
‎noli esse culus
And a happy stellar lap day from me as well.
-Now available with copious trivia!
Happy birthday!
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
Thank you, everyone.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Hipy papy bthuthdth thuthda bthuthdy, chief!
Happy Birthday, my friend! Many happy returns of the day!
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"
(06-28-2019, 10:05 AM)nocarename Wrote: And a happy stellar lap day from me as well.

...  Actually had to think about this wish; my brain initially interpreted it differently.  Best leave that train in the station though.

Hippie Birdies, Bob.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
[Image: 5c8ce4b33ad95d4865deb78df6837bff0a416279...5d5ec7.jpg]
And many moooooore
And an end-of-weekend thank you to everyone.
-- Bob