Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
Goliath did not have an AI, however...
SEZ
BZG
Adventures of the Gunnm Bears
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Just as a bit of mental exercise, Lets replace Father Mulcahy, (MASH) with Mr. Rodgers (Mr.  Rodger. Neighborhood).
His ongoing Sermons, ("Who are the people in your neighbor hood?" and "Would you be my neighbor?") doesn't really change, but oh those wonderful butterflies. ...

(A)bort, (R)etry, (S)ummon Cthulu???
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
You're trying to work in the Magic Kingdom parts, ain't ya.
Monsters Inc.

Calvin and Hobbes
Add to that AAAAH! Real Monsters! and Muppet Babies aged up to match Calvin.
--
‎noli esse culus
Also, there's My Pet Monster.
When we watched the Time Team episode at Thetford Grammar School, I remember thinking that there really needs to be fanfic about the Time Team dig at Hogwarts.
Isn't Hogwarts supposedly behind a layer of spells that project an image of a decaying ruin?

Sounds like the Time Team could be convinced to investigate this unusual and mostly forgotten Scottish castle over a weekend to see what's up.
What if we were to switch Roman Torchwick (RWBY) with Carmen Sandiego (Where in the World is ...).

Who would have more fun?
(08-30-2020, 01:06 AM)itsune9tl Wrote: What if we were to switch Roman Torchwick (RWBY) with Carmen Sandiego (Where in the World is ...).

Who would have more fun?

For one thing, they'd be calling her "Carmine Sandiego"... Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Ninja Moon Princess Nonsense Usagi...
Sailor Moon and Usagi Yojimbo.

Because I think that if Stan Sakai collaborated with Naoko Takeuchi, they'd get along like a house on fire.

Plus, the jealousy from Minako at the idea of Usagi (Yojimbo) horning in on her racket of being the Moon Princess's chief bodyguard. (At the very least he can't be her body double... but dang if he don't have some mad sword skills.)

Oh! Usagi Yojimbo meets Samurai Jack. And the best thing is? It's already been implied that Lone Wolf and Cub takes place in the Samurai Jack universe.... at least when Jack was a wee kidder.
And now for something really weird,

We can swap Batman and Robin from the Original Batman TV show, with Rocky and Bullwinkle.

While we are at it, let's swap Bugs Bunny with Crusader Rabbit.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_Rabbit#Episodes][/url]
Stop me if you've herd this one...

The Hitman, The Saint, and The Driver walk into a bar...
Well, knowing 47 only those he needs to kill will die, if in an untraceable manner. I'm not familiar with the other two.
You must be younger than I thought, hazard. The Saint, at least, is an early-60s spy/thriller series from England starring pre-Bond Roger Moore based on a series of novels; it was made in 1997 into a feature-length film starring Val Kilmer, and again in 2017.

I'm not sure about The Driver; initially I thought itsune meant The Transporter, but that was just me being confused.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I did mean the Transporter but he is never referred to as such during the movies, he is usually being referred to as the Driver, or Marine, when he is not being addressed by name.
90's and 00's kid Bob, but I was more into reading and gaming than I was into television and movies. And any movies I did see I generally saw on the tv, so it's a fair question they ended up there in the Netherlands.
(09-08-2020, 03:35 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: You must be younger than I thought, hazard.  The Saint, at least, is an early-60s spy/thriller series from England starring pre-Bond Roger Moore based on a series of novels; it was made in 1997 into a feature-length film starring Val Kilmer, and again in 2017.

Point of order:  The Saint first appeared in Meet the Tiger! (sometimes re-published as The Saint Meets the Tiger!) in 1928.  Novels and short stories, and nine movies between 1938 and '54 (going through three different actors, including George Sanders).  Also, Vincent Price voiced the Saint on radio programs between 1947 and '51.

This useless over-abundance of information has been brought to you courtesy of Mr. Know-It-All Birr (who actually knows very little).  Shutting up now.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
and he could have meant Jason Statham's Character in The Transporter, or he could have meant the main character in the movie "Baby Driver"

trailer here:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bab...ORM=VIREHT
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

The Good Doctor Who
The Good Doctor Demento
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
aww hoek Rob.

Even though I know most everyone here is about the same age as I (I think Bob might be 1 or 2 years older) That makes me feel OLD.

Because I remember listening to Dr Demento's 4 hour broadcast on 'The MIGHTY MET, KMET'....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children