Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L'il teeny teaser
L'il teeny teaser
I blinked. "They're complete idiots, aren't they?" I muttered under my breath to Chris."How'd you guess?" he whispered back."Metahuman levels of perception and intelligence," I replied. "They *do* come in handy once in a while.""You don't say."

-- Bob
---------
It's spelt "Frodo Baggins" but it's pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove."
Re: L'il teeny teaser
I should note that this is from a pre-first draft sequence, that even Chris hasn't seen yet. So it may change or even vanish.
Chris, sorry if I stepped on your toes, but I couldn't resist the urge.

-- Bob
---------
Berf!
I guess it depends on C's views on P's views...
If it was MY particular avatar, though, it would come out some thing more like...
"They're complete idiots, arnt they?"
"Not COMPLETE idiots... but almost."
"Ah. Competent in one area, hopless in the rest?"
"Yup."
"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I thought about this for a while.
It should be pointed out that O&T are *not* stupid. In fact, they're actually quite brilliant engineers with a talent for kluding together performance solutions that would make McGuyver or the A-Team damned jealous.
Remember, they made it into graduate school at NIT, which, considering NIT is supposed to be a small-yet-prestigious college, is a rather significant accomplishment. FYI, getting into grad school in Japan is *hard*. It makes the University entrance exams look like a cake-walk.

All in all, O&T are extreme version of Doug - they're highly intelligent, they just have no *sense*.
In D&D terms: Int = very high, Wis = very low.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Chris, I'll email you the incomplete scene so you can see what this teaser was in response to.
Hell, maybe you can help me move it past where it's at right now. Yeah, I'm semistuck again. Tsuris over the hard disk crash just screwed my mojo up completely.

-- Bob
---------