Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epstien found dead in cell, apparently committed suicide.
RE: Epstien found dead in cell, apparently committed suicide.
(08-17-2019, 07:10 AM)nemonowan Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 08:02 PM)Rajvik Wrote: Now, as for the broken vertebrae, I can see it happening depending on how he tied the bedsheet. I say this because, if the bedsheet took a loop around his neck before being tied back to itself, then it would give a similar squeeze to manual strangulation.

I agree, in this case they are much more likely to be the product of a less-than-competent hanging.

What conspiracy theorists will not want to recognize is that even if any powerful individual or group was involved in Epstein's death, they didn't need to take any direct action for it.
All it would take would be to make sure that he gets no special treatment in a common prison, and the usual disregard for prisoner safety would give him ample opportunity to end himself.

Only thing is, the people he could, and frankly probably would take down with him that he would throw out there trying to get a plea agreement. That is I'm sure what had certain people either getting their affairs in order or making very discrete phone calls and travel arrangements
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd