Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(08-10-2019, 09:59 PM)Norgarth Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 06:15 PM)Labster Wrote: What does my house specialize in?  Well, Sakura does miracles, Akari does twinkles, Entchen has the revolutionary fouetté, and Urd deals with eternal matters.  So, I guess world revolutions.
Does that mean you get to host Utena? 8P

Actually that brings up another potential enemy, Akio.

From planning thread two, specifically the image:

(09-06-2018, 01:01 AM)Labster Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 08:21 PM)robkelk Wrote: I've been doing some cleanup on All The Tropes, replacing "Endofthe World As We Know It" with "The End of the World as We Know It". That means a line on the page "Crossover Ship" now reads:

Quote:* There are some fanart examples of [[Cardcaptor Sakura|Sakura]]/[[Lyrical Nanoha|Nanoha]]. Two little, cute, and godlike-powerful girls. Just try to imagine [[The End of the World as We Know It|what would happen if Nanoha fires a Starlight Breaker when boosted by Sakura's "The Power" card.]]

I trust people here know what to do with this.

EDIT: Likewise with pairing Sakura/Usagi.

So uh, whoever wrote that may get the gist of Sakura, but doesn't really understand her powers.  The Power makes a person physically stronger.  So if it was combined with the magic of Negi Springfield of Jack Rakan, interesting effects.  Making Nanoha punch hard is not helpful.

Nah, what Sakura would think of doing is using The Light, which would have a net effect of empowered starlight breaker.  Cool and all, but not that interesting, considering Nanoha can already do that with the caster bullets Belkan cartridge thingies.  The best choice, that she'd make once she got better with her magical tactics, is The Shot, which would create a roboteching empowered starlight breaker.  I'm sure you could see the possibilities there.

Sakura doesn't have most of the cards she'd need to do metamagic for Usagi... yet. 
  She is just starting to explore the "Star" part of her powers.  But of course she can do all of the traditional things that mages do in tabletop, like battlefield control.  Creating hazards to split apart hordes of youma would be pretty easy for her.  And Sakura can emulate most of the abilities of the non-Usagi sailor guardians, so she can do the combo attacks with any of them too.

Unless you meant pairing Sakura/Usagi, which well, Sakura's gonna fall in love with Usagi pretty hard, but Usagi's not interested. Angel

There are other sort of unusual combos out there, like Makoto Misaka with The Sand.  Or Linna Yamazaki with The Sword.  Sakura's flexibility is more valuable than her power, at least for now.

But this is what I'm trying to make happen:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=83]
Source: https://www.deviantart.com/kuro-puppy/ar...-400794400

As usual my mind hears End of the World and jumps to that.

Blossom's specialty is in defining sanity, as several of your residents literally live in their own world.  And others get to fight space monsters that make you lose SAN points.  And of course your patron Lady Skuld maintains Yggdrassil, which states the rules of reality.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 08-11-2019, 04:23 AM