Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Hi everyone from Stockholm.  Visiting here because Kiki > Akari.  I almost wrote some story last night on the ferry over... and then I fell asleep instead.

I was going to say on the Christmas party that Sakura wants to go skiing again, which I think would limit our choices to L.A. and Ottawa.  Unless you're keeping some mountains I'm unaware of in San Antonio or Dublin or Jersey.  It won't be snowy, or even all that cold in Los Angeles in December (thanks global warming) but if you drive 2km up into the mountains it's a different story.

I am the kind of person who likes to decorate for Christmas, a lot.  So Brent is likely to go overboard a bit with the lights and the trees and such.  That should be good for comedy.

I don't have much going on in December, just a bit on how the Ai yori Aoshi folks are integrating into the house, followed by the triumphant debut of Princess Tutu on December 13.  And then, of course, a few of our characters get some first dreams of the new year -- probably with a framing story about some of us waiting for the first sunrise.  After the new year I don't have much of anything, even in ideas for stories.  Although, how long do you think it would take for SpaceX to rebuild the Tower of Babel?  Asking for a friend.

And one note on the guessing game: I mentioned that I used a common technique from murder mysteries to hide her identity.  The particular technique here is time-shifting: used by the perpetrator to establish an an alibi for an apparent murder time, when in fact the murder took place earlier -- or even later.  The later technique is more rare, as it relies on tricking a witness that a person was already dead.  Either way, by changing the time you create the appearance that a person cannot possibly be there at the time of the incident, but nonetheless was there.  My own implementation was perhaps more exotic, but the fundamental idea is the same.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 08-13-2019, 02:06 PM