Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-09-2019, 05:17 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: *Tilts his head*

.... Wait, so what brought this on?

It's not that I disapprove, it's just that I don't remember anything about this and it's kinda driving me nuts now.

Otherwise, I like it.  It'll make for a good WTF? for people to puzzle over.  "So wait.  Now we have someone from a fictional work that was in a fictional work?  How frakin' meta are we gonna get here!?"

What brought this on is fundamentally the QWERTY layout, in which five of the letters of Minako's name are on the right hand, and only one is on the left.  This led to a strangely consistent typo on Rob's part.  So then I started to wonder, what if Minkao is a real character?  "Minkao was there, too."  You can still spell it with Japanese kana.  Looked at a few kanji -- definitely nameable.  Did a google search... nope, doesn't exist.  Concluded that she must be a character who just hasn't been written in our world yet.  So maybe she's a working as a ... reporter.  Yeah, that can definitely work.  How about with an aristocratic name... Shinjuugi or one of its variants works.  OK... but if she's rich, why is she working as a reporter?

No tail though.  The only thing I know about her appearance is that she's pretty and mature.  Josei art style, except in the flashback chapters where the artist has a bit of fun.  Not sure what this Dragon Half thing is but I'll half to take a look.

I guess if I ever want to write some original fiction, I have an idea now.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-09-2019, 06:45 PM