Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I updated the Halloween story a couple days back, trying to fill in some holes.  I know we set a deadline for Halloween of this year, and I'm looking at it and it's kind of not ready.  Let's focus on the first section: everything before the party and Trick-or-Treating.

First of all, there's kind of a plot hole insofar as the Halloween party just seems to happen.  There's no invitations or anything going out.  Maybe those need to happen in an earlier story.  I suppose I could get a phone call from Ben in my story around October 14-16, "A Serotinal Frolic".  Only one part of it is done, though.

A good portion of the dividers are places where text should be inserted.  Maybe even something as simple as "Across the hall in 205 ..." would be a good connector.

Quote:Portals appeared at all of the displacees' apartments.
Nope, that doesn't get to be an entire section.

I really really need to figure out the schedule and how my people are arriving and leaving.  I'm considering tossing a scenelet where people arrive by van and moving it to the end so they can do they do their touring later... but this has problems too.  I've never been good at scheduling in real life, so why should I be any good in fiction? (Also I don't know what a "reach-ahead class" is but apparently my SI does.)

We have a section titled "Trick-or-treating & Party setup" that doesn't seem to contain any party setup.  Can we get Ben to give us a description of the decorations he put up around the grounds?  And another quick section about getting people keys to rooms for the night?

Quote:what had possessed the two electrokinetics to attend the party dressed as each other
This feels like a question worth answering.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-12-2019, 02:38 PM