Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
No, you misunderstood.  You were offered to have Taeko as a maid on November 23 but turned her down... which means that I get her and the rest of her cast the next day, which is Thanksgiving in the US.  Guess who's coming to dinner?  New displacees, lost on a new continent.  It's all rather thematic to Thanksgiving (except for the part where later on where we don't get forced onto a reservation after a genocidal war).  And speaking of Taeko...

the draft Wrote:and in all seriousness answered, "Chocolate."

On the edit, are you wanting to let me house them?  I mean, I can write me some lesbians cousins.  And I kinda get Haruka's world view more than most people on this forum, that's for sure.  But I didn't need more guests just because it's a holiday.  I was thinking we'd do local holidays more locally.

There doesn't have to be a barkeep, I was just thinking it might be funnier if there were one or three of them.

Quote:When does Brent buy Tomo that pen?
When does Ben tell the other managers that he's having a Halloween party?  Can't nail down the timeline until then.

Quote:Mao, Urd, Mihoshi, Ryoko, and Jayne polishing off a case keg of beer between them, once the youngsters are asleep.
I'm in the middle of writing a plot-relevant scene somewhat after this where Ryoko is drunk and Urd is still having a pleasant buzz at the bar.  I'll need someone to Mao it up later because I can hardly remember her.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-19-2019, 08:56 PM