Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I drive for Uber/UberEats, unfortunately. And Bristol is a long long ways from San Antonio. Unless Washu-chan wants to set me up with a portal over yonder... :V

Love the idea about Team SSKY. Ruby and company (Teams RWBY and JNPR) will probably want to work with them to get them up to snuff as well as hone their own edge. (Funny thing about being a teacher - sometimes you learn much more than you teach!)

And there won't be much lack for teachers. Tenchi can teach Jyuraian Kenjutsu. Sasami can teach Jyurain long-staff. The elder Takamachis: Ninjitsu and Kodachi. Teletha: tactics and strategy. Mao and the rest of Urzu Squadron: urban combat, small group tactics, and asymmetrical warfare. The Harlaowns and Gil Graham: Midchildan Magic System. The Wolkenritter: Belkan Magic System (and tactical magecraft, too).

And Benjamin? Knowing how to triage and manage "Bad Situations" - particularly emphasis on knowing your limits and when to call for help. (While I've had the help of a lot of people IRL, that wouldn't have happened if I never recognized when I was in over my head.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 09-23-2019, 07:13 AM