Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Because it's fucking hot in Texas in the daytime, and someone wrote the time of the portals opening at 5PM.  Sunset is 6:48 that day.  For reference, tomorrow's forecast shows a temperature of 91°F/32.5°C at 6PM.  Same month.

I don't think the start time is bad.  It's just that people want to arrive early and socialize, perhaps before the costumes come on.  Most of these people only know each other by reputation -- and probably want to meet each other out of costume.  Or rather, in their usual costume. (Although none of the Azumanga girls actually own a school uniform now.)  And since some of us chose heavy costumes.

But I'm helping to organize a conference in Houston now (next June).  Events this big -- last count, 104 people -- need rooms for guests to chill, places for organizers to organize, and at the very least a food service prep area.  You know, unless Rob wants to call in the health department in advance.

So maybe allocate a few rooms for this I guess.  Or maybe an extradimensional space.  It's either that or letting Eskimo Banpei-kun X-4 build us an igloo on in the courtyard.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-03-2019, 02:48 AM