Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Rob, just got around to that writeup you did for Musujime.  It looks good, but I think that Leonard's interest in the residents at Blossom will be short lived once he finds out that Kaname and Teletha are at Westwoods*.

That is unless you can think of a way he could pit the two groups against each other, or attain some kid of leverage.

Thoughts?

*  This is going to be relatively soon - probably before the Christmas Party as I intend to have the Puella Magi arc of How I Managed to Quit Worrying and Love the Grief Seed.  Or immediately after?  I know it would be a PITA to add that many characters into the mix so suddenly, even this far out from finishing the story.  I can come up with material, but I want to get the yay or nay from you as you've been doing much of the heavy lifting so far on the Christmas Party.

I'm also gonna need to cook something for a plot involving Leonard.  He will stop at nothing to get Kaname, and I'm pretty sure that from what I've seen in the most recent FMP season that the only reason MITHRIL got axed the way it did was because Leonard went along with it and helped plan the whole thing out.  It was the perfect way for him to bag Kaname.  Once Sousuke had no support from MITHRIL, it was (relatively speaking) easy pickings and he devoted an inordinate amount of resources just to get her.  While AMALGAM certainly did want her, I'm sure they wanted her on their terms and not Leonard's, but he wasn't gonna play ball otherwise.

I have no reason not to believe that he wouldn't do the same here, and once Ben finds out he's on the playing board?  "Alpha Strike" won't do it justice.  Suffice to say, even Sousuke will be impressed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 10-07-2019, 03:18 PM