Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
It's okay, Brent.  I'll gladly fill in the Mermaid's gag.  My character will act sneaky about it, but it would only be part of the act - much like the sneaky cartoon character who shushes the audience on the other side of the Fourth Wall.

Ami, Teletha, and Rei would probably have mild WTF written all over their faces, and then as one all go to see what he posted.  Knowing these three, Ami will blush from head to toe, Teletha splutter and giggle as she tries not to laugh too loudly, and Rei will probably raise an eyebrow while inwardly she tries to figure out how to respond to the roundabout compliment.

Rei: "... Aside from the fact that we are not actually mermaids, it is not incorrect."

Acts I and II will probably be mostly up to me, since it's supposed to be my character's brainchild for the most part.  Act I should be relatively short as it'll be the exposition, but Act II will have a little more meat on it's bones as it'll involve Ben talking to the other Managers and even some of the Residents to see who is coming or staying.  This will be where your input comes into play, Brent.

For Act III, that's definitely going to require the most input from all parties at once.  I think that a costume contest would be fun, though anything Tomo put together should be exempted.  ("Sorry Tomo."  "It's okay - I'll just take it as a sign that my costumes are just that good!")  It'll shrink the number of available participants, but that just means that the contest will be that much simpler.

I can write a bit about people drinking themselves under the table.  I've had to get more than one shipmate back onto the ship for the night after they've had a few too many drinks.

Act VI will need more input from me as my character is going to figure quite heavily in the denouement.  Perils of having such an intensely emotional climax where so many people can overhear it - particularly people that actually care about you because you've been putting 120% into caring about them and often putting their needs above your own.  It's going to be an interesting dynamic.  They can't stop him because it's literally his job, but on the other hand he can't do much to stop them, either.

I'll see what I can do, but llife is already throwing me curveballs again.  I just had my first puker (two in the same trip, actually!) while I was doing Uber this evening, so it cut my night short and I'll need a professional cleaning - they managed to get chunky bits all over the place, including the window tracks and door seals (she rolled down the window and puked into a 70mph slipstream - you can imagine how well THAT went).  FML.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 10-12-2019, 05:58 AM