Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
You know the Dread Gazebo had crossed my mind and I forgot to follow up.  But on the other hand I was planning to introduce certain residents to D&D around Veteran's Day for plot reasons.  Tomo may or may not be aware of the story at this point (but she can always play along).  Also Tomo only has a bokken.  I'm pretty sure you need cold iron or at least +3 enchantment to harm a gazebo.

I have noticed how everyone wants to use Tomo in stories now.  I feel proud that everyone wants my girl.  At one point was worried that I was overusing her, so I went back to the Azumanga manga.  Nope, she gets a lot of panels there too.

I thought that the headers were going away but maybe chapter titles are a good idea.  We're just south of 44 kilowords right now, driving into light novel range.  I have a slight lean towards keeping "Samhain" in the larger story for now as a counterpoint to Ben's more serious story, but there are other issues on keeping it in, so we can decide just before publication.

And I have a question for the peanut gallery here because I really don't know who to ask it to: is Saber Saber now?  Were they summoned in the middle of a Grail War so she is the current Saber?  Does the title even mean anything now that she's not in a Grail War right now -- I'd assume, right?  Because right now we have maybe 3 characters out of everyone in Montreal that any of the current writers seem interested in, and Terry doesn't even get a mention in the Halloween he's theoretically present at.  Haven't even seen the other shows yet.  Anyway I'd lean that she's just plain Artoria.

(Also I like Artoria better than the other romanizations because it's a roman gens and thus fits the legend more.  There's actually a lot of archaeology that says that Tintagel was a major port in Sub-Roman Britain due to the tin trade)
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-13-2019, 03:58 AM