Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(10-14-2019, 12:18 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: FYI, I just imported what we have of the Halloween Party into Scriviner earlier this evening.  Right now, I'm just busy seperating it all out into chapters and scenes so its easier for me to see where the gaps are and where things need to be filled in.

Was that before or after my changes last night - the ones that I wanted your comments on?

(10-14-2019, 12:18 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: I'll try and keep an eye on the wiki page so I can incorporate new bits into the copy I have in Scriviner.

In the menu bar at the top of the page, between "View history" and "More", there's a five-pointed star. Click on it, and you'll subscribe to the page - which gives you an on-wiki notification every time it's changed.

(10-14-2019, 12:18 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Having the hook be in a preceding story lets us cut back a bit on the exposition, so we can just jump straight into everyone prepping for the party. Thoughts?

Considering today is D-15, I think we have no option but to do things that way. (No, not D-16. I need a day to proofread and arcweld.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 10-14-2019, 10:16 AM