Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
D-10.

Time to strip this down to its essentials, since people keep getting sidetracked.

Labster, please give me Brent's reaction to Ben's invitation to the party.

Rajvik, please give me James's reaction to Ben's invitation to the party.

Me, write the sparring match. Keep it short.

The story is already too long. We have multiple scenes where BA explains the horror that was his childhood to somebody else. Which one are we keeping? I'm tempted to jettison the one between Ben and Rei Hino, since (a) we have other scenes that cover the same ground, (b) it slows the story flow, and (c) it's the longest scene with repeated info. We leave in the setup and the reaction, we just don't show the scene here. Keep it as an omake.

Everybody, please give me in point form some party stunts Mikoto and Makoto can show Sakura and Shaoran while explaining electric combat to them. Keep them short. The impromptu class won't be described in detail - these are just be what folks who aren't part of the session see from halfway across the courtyard.

Is anybody aware of a character who is in attendance but doesn't have any screen time yet?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 10-19-2019, 10:28 PM