• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(10-24-2019, 06:25 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 06:07 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 03:26 PM)Labster Wrote: Autism in the Twenty-First Century

.... Rob, I think Brent is dropping hints here.  :V

All over the floor, too. Time to get the mop... Smile
(10-24-2019, 07:35 PM)Labster Wrote: Sorry, blame my subconscious on that one.  Please realize that between having a trope website and working as a programmer there are an awful lot of spectrum-havers in my life.

S'alright.  I was just as amused as Rob when I saw it.

Hmmm....  How about "Night of the Living Retcon, or Autism in the 21st Century"?  I've grown kinda fond of the Dr. Strangelove-style titles.

(10-24-2019, 06:25 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 06:07 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Personally, I'd be willing to exchange one scene for another, but the bit I did for Rei was some great development for her as well.

However, I'd be willing to rewrite it so it's less about Ben and more about Rei.  This way, while it would traverse the same ground covered before, it would be entirely about how she handles being confronted by it.

Besides, after the scene with Fate and Nanoha, Ben would be in a somewhat different frame of mind.

Thoughts?

Rei mentions her talk with Ben in a chronologically-later story, so something has to happen...
(10-24-2019, 07:35 PM)Labster Wrote: @BA: Rewrite sounds good, but please do it fast.  As far as I can tell, it should be your top priority.  This is a priority one, Marie.  The next one down would be a drinking contest scene.  But that's skippable, because we allude to the results of it.

Got it.  I'll get right on it then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 10-24-2019, 08:44 PM